I am a fourth-year Ph.D. student at Princeton University, advised by Karthik Narasimhan. Previously, I graduated from Yao Class at Tsinghua University.
In my life, I like reading, basketball, pool, travel, and rap.
To contact me, click the paper plane, which is a language grounding problem.
Some Recent Papers
ReAct: Synergizing Reasoning and Acting in Language Models
Shunyu Yao, Jeffrey Zhao, Dian Yu, Nan Du, Izhak Shafran, Karthik Narasimhan, Yuan Cao
ICLR 2023 (top 5%)
paper | code | project | Google AI blogpost
- Linking Emergent and Natural Languages via Corpus Transfer
Shunyu Yao, Mo Yu, Yang Zhang, Karthik Narasimhan, Joshua Tenenbaum, Chuang Gan
ICLR 2022 (Spotlight)
paper | code
Some Recent Readings
- Midnight at the Pera Palace: The Birth of Modern Istanbul (Charles King)
- Istanbul—Hatıralar ve Şehir (Orhan Pamuk)
- Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot (Bill O’Reilly, Martin Dugard)
- The Linguistics Wars (Randy Allen Harris)
- Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing (Matthew Perry)
- What Babies Know (Elizabeth Spelke)
(last updated: Nov 2022)